Home > About Us > Our History
  • Our History

    We first opened our doors in 1967 with one building and nine employees. Our goal was as simple then as it is today – to be the best community bank possible.

    Since then we’ve grown and added new branches as well as new services. But at the heart of each expansion and innovation was having the ability to serve our community with the best technology and services available.

    Now we’ve grown to include six different locations throughout Jefferson City. Additionally, we have partnered with the strength and resources of Central Bancompany, an $8.5 billion holding company dedicated to strengthening Missouri communities since 1902. Moving forward, we will continue to build on the fundamental beliefs it was founded upon – delivering local decision-making and an unwavering commitment to the communities we serve.