The health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities is of the utmost importance to us at Jefferson Bank. In accordance with government guidelines, and to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering limited access to our lobbies. We highly encourage using the drive-thru for most banking services; however, you may access our lobby by calling the number on the lawn banner. By reducing traffic in the lobby, we can continue to function optimally even when we have staff out of the bank due to quarantine or illness.
Thank you for your patience and pardon the inconvenience. You may find bank contact information on our locations page. The drive-thru is open 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to noon on Saturday. In addition, our Customer Care Center is available 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to noon on Saturday. Call (573) 634-0800 for assistance.
If you have a financial hardship that is not listed below, we would be happy to speak with you about your unique situation. We also ask for your understanding and appreciate your patience if you experience longer than normal wait times or if we need to transfer your call to an appropriate person to better help you.
The Federal Government will release stimulus checks starting the week of January 4th, 2021. Please continue to check the IRS website https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments for more information about whether you qualify for a second round of stimulus payments.
The U.S. Treasury Department and IRS are also sending stimulus payments by prepaid debit cards to eligible recipients who have not received the payment by direct deposit or paper check.
You may also wish to refer to our article Second Round of Stimulus Checks - Here's What's Happening for more information about using your prepaid debit card, and to read more the Relief Bill.
If you are having a hard time keeping up with your day-to-day finances as a result of COVID-19, we have a program that can provide individuals cash advances or loans to help with essential needs. Please contact us and we will walk you through the details.
We are here to help any commercial or business customer. We have several programs and options to help. However, due to the complexity of each unique situation, we ask that you contact your commercial lender, representative, or the bank for assistance.
As a Small Business Administration (SBA) preferred lender, we are fully participating in The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). With decades of experience working with the SBA, we are ready to help you with the Payroll Protection Program.
We are also pleased to help you with SBA Disaster Relief program/loans. For more information about this, please click the button below.
• If you have not enrolled in online banking, you can do so HERE.
• If you need assistance while using online banking, you can always initiate a live chat or send us a secure email and we will answer your questions and address your concerns as quickly as possible.
• Please be aware of scams during this time. We will never text you or call you asking for personal information. Please send us any suspicious emails or texts to email@example.com or call our fraud department at (866) 236-8744 if you feel as though you may be a victim of a scam.
• We are implementing our established preparedness plans to ensure business continuity and the ability to serve all of our customers.
• These plans, established well in advance of this situation, allow us to adjust to the needs of our customers and employees as things evolve.
• For business customers, we will continue to process your payments and transactions while maintaining sufficient collateral for your deposits. For additional questions, please contact us or contact your business banker.
• InvestorServices’ customers are encouraged to contact their representative via phone or email. However, we are accepting appointments if necessary.
• Most major medical plans are providing COVID testing at no cost. Any costs that are not covered can be paid for with your HSA funds.
• Over the counter (OTC) drugs and medicines no longer require a prescription in order to be eligible HSA expenses.
We understand that banking is an essential business as defined by the government and we are very thankful for our hardworking employees. We are moving as quickly as possible to serve you and we appreciate your patience during this situation. We are pleased to offer several resources to our employees during this time; including 100% paid leave for those who have been exposed, contracted, or need to take care of family who have contracted COVID-19.
• Our Customer Service Center is available at (573) 634-0800 during normal business hours.
• If you need access to a safe deposit box, please tell our associate at the drive-thru or call ahead and schedule an appointment with us.
• To schedule a branch lobby appointment, please see the phone numbers listed above.
• Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address, and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts so you can receive timely information from us.
Please look at our programs listed above or contact us to discuss your unique situation.
We are increasing our already rigorous sanitation policies and wiping down ATMs regularly. Our tellers and branch staff are regularly washing hands and using hand sanitizer or gloves when they handle money. We are also sanitizing drive-thru tubes and canisters as often as possible.
We are taking additional measures to clean and sanitize tables, desks, pen stations, signature pads, and key pads as often as possible. Our employees are regularly washing their hands and have hand sanitizer with more than 60% alcohol available in each branch. Employees have been instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well.
Employees have been provided with information on how to stay healthy to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices, and are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well. We have increased the frequency of our already rigorous sanitation efforts by employees and cleaning staff.
It’s always a great idea to have extra savings, especially in the event you get sick or are unable to leave your home. If you have a Health Savings Account, you can use it for medical costs potentially incurred by Coronavirus (COVID-19) treatment and testing.
Nothing. The government will send out paper checks to those who haven’t provided direct deposit information through their tax return. If you have provided direct deposit information, the money will be direct deposited into your designated account. Please note: nobody will contact you to ask for PayPal, Bank Account numbers, or Social Security Number to verify your stimulus check - this is a scam.
If you need to update information with the IRS, please visit: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
The second round of stimulus checks will post to your account in the same manner starting January 4, 2021. Physical checks will be mailed shortly thereafter.
Please visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments for more detailed information about stimulus checks.
For more information about Stimulus Checks, please visit the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know.