Home Equity Checklist
Before you meet with one of our experts, use our home equity checklist to make sure you are prepared.
This checklist can help you gather the documents needed to get started.
- Completed loan application
- Homeowners insurance Declaration Page
- Photo ID’s
- Current Mortgage Statement
- W-2 statements from the prior year
- Full 30 days of paystubs
- Social Security or Pension Awards letters, or two previous months bank statements reflecting deposit (If Applicable)
- Current tax return, if self-employed
- Divorce Decree (If Applicable)
- Trust Documents (If Applicable)
Don't hesitate to stop by any Jefferson Bank location or contact us at 573.634.0888 if you have any questions about general rates or our loan programs.