Your guide to getting your house market-ready
Congratulations on your decision to sell! Whether you’re planning to sell in the near future, or a little down the road, it’s important that you’re prepared to list your home on the market. Curb appeal and fixing the odds and ends can go along way with a potential buyer. It’s important that your house stands out among all the rest and is key to attract the right buyers.
As you prepare for next steps, start prepping your home with the following:
1. Pack your non-essentials
2. Trim your landscaping and give doors a fresh coat of paint for curb appeal
3. Buy a new welcome mat or a wreath for the front door
4. Clean your windows, inside and out
5. Clean exterior gutters, downspouts, siding, and concrete
6. Complete any minor upgrades in your kitchen and bathrooms
7. Organize closets and pantries
8. Declutter the essential rooms
9. Deep clean your carpets
10. Neutralize your paint colors or touch up any paint chips
11. Fix any leaks or plumbing issues
12. Replace light bulbs
13. Add any missing finishes
14. Add plants to help freshen up each space
By getting a head start on the maintenance and cosmetics, the selling process will come with a little more ease.
The information provided in these articles is intended for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as the opinion of Central Bancompany, Inc., and/or its affiliates and does not imply endorsement or support of any of the mentioned information, products, services, or providers. All information presented is without any representation, guaranty, or warranty regarding the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information.