2017 Annual Report Highlights
Despite continued challenges, Central Bancompany had another solid financial performance in 2017.
Central Bancompany had a great year in 2017. We produced another year of record earnings while continuing to improve asset quality. We are happy to announce that we now are a $12.9 billion holding company as compared to $12.7 billion at the end of 2016. In addition for the tenth year running, Central Bancompany has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as a 2017 Best Bank in America.
- Our net income had a 5.8% increase over 2016.
- With growth in loans and good control of interest expenses, our net interest income increased 3.7% over 2016.
- Total loans grew by 5.1% over 2016 – this includes consumer, mortgage, and commercial.
- Total year-to-date average earning assets had a 4.4% increase over 2016.
- Average deposited grew year over year by 5.2%.