Top 5 mobile alerts to help you manage your money
You are up-to-date on the latest news, weather and sports, but how much do you know about your finances? Start monitoring those saving goals and expenses in real time with banking alerts. Check out our favorite alerts to help you track and manage your finances!
- Savings Goal Alert - Saving for a rainy day? Set your goal and track your progress with a Savings Goal Alert. This alert will let you know once you've reached a certain threshold for your savings and serves as a great reminder of what you've accomplished to keep you motivated and on track.
- Low Balance Alert - Are you worried about your balance falling too low? The Low Balance Alert will let you know when your account drops to a certain balance threshold. Utilizing a Low Balance Alert can ensure you have enough funds in your account to get you to your next paycheck, simply keep you aware, or protect you if your debit card gets into the wrong hands.
- Upcoming Bill Reminder - Never miss another payment again! Organize your monthly bills by their due dates and schedule your bill reminder alerts to remind you to pay them accordingly when a bill due date is approaching. You can even take this a step further and schedule your recurring monthly payments using a bill pay service.
- Payoff Goal Alert - Set your mind to paying off your debt and track your progress with a Payoff Goal Alert. Link your credit card or loan accounts (even your store credit cards or those at other banks) to Money Manager and monitor how much you have remaining to pay. This alert will let you know once you've reached a certain threshold, when you're making progress, and when you reach your goal.
- Posted Deposit Alert - Receive an alert when deposits post to your account, so you know exactly when your funds are available - your paycheck, another income source, or a single deposit. If you're depositing a check via Mobile Check Deposit, it can be beneficial to know if and when your deposit is received and then available.
With the convenience of text alerts and mobile banking, it's easier to manage your finances than ever before. Know where you stand and make sure you're on track to achieve your short and long-term financial goals.
The information provided in these articles is intended for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as the opinion of Central Bancompany, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and does not imply endorsement or support of any of the mentioned information, products, services, or providers. All information presented is without any representation, guaranty, or warranty regarding the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information.