This checklist can help you gather the documents you need to proceed with the loan.
View or print our Mortgage Checklist
- Completed Loan Application and Signed Authorization
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page (If refinancing)
- Current Mortgage Statement (If applicable)
- W2s from last two years
- 30 days pay stub with YTD earnings
- 2 months current bank statements, all pages
- Social Security or Pension Awards letters (If applicable)
- 2 Years tax returns
- Divorce Decree (If applicable)
- Trust Documents (If applicable)
Stacy Brown joined the Jefferson Bank family in 2011. Her experience in retail and mortgage processing, led her to her current position as Mortgage Loan Officer. Stacy enjoys working with customers on their journey to home ownership. She is a 2006 graduate of Lincoln University and a life-long resident of Jefferson City. Stacy has been an active participant in the community through her involvement in the United Way, the Jefferson City Board of Realtors / Realtors Political Action Committee, and serves on the board of Capital Arts. She resides in Jefferson City with her husband and two daughters.
Calculate a Mortgage Payment
Understanding your potential mortgage payment will help you determine what type of home is within your reach.
Your monthly mortgage payment includes both repayment of the loan principal, plus monthly interest on the outstanding balance. A mortgage payment can also include pre-payments on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and monthly homeowner’s association dues into an escrow account managed by your lender.