Becoming a homeowner is an item on millions of Americans' bucket lists. Making your goal a reality can be slightly overwhelming at first, especially for first-timers. With an FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Loan from Jefferson Bank you will have a government-backed loan, offering you flexible payment options and a minimal down payment.
Its increased flexibility with interest rates and credit scores, as well as personal assistance from the friendly faces at Jefferson Bank, helps many first-time homebuyers gain the confidence you’ll need to finance your home successfully. The FHA Loan requires a minimal down payment, which works great for those of you who may be just starting out.
Check out the benefits that come with an FHA Loan:
- Low down payment
- Loan terms are flexible – choose anywhere from 15 to 30 years for the life of the loan
- Competitive rates with Jefferson Bank
- Government-backed loan
- Pay down your principle at any time with no penalties
- Available with both fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages
- Sellers can contribute up to 6% of the sales price to assist with the payment of closing costs and pre-paid items