The VA Loan can be a great option for current service members, veterans, and qualifying spouses looking to get the best home loan option to purchase a new home or refinance your family’s current one.
Jefferson Bank and the United States Department of Veteran’s Affairs are proud to offer VA Loans that reflect your hard work and dedication to our country. This mortgage loan option comes with many benefits, such as competitive interest rates and zero money down, to best help you find and stay in your new home faster. If you have ever served or are currently serving as a member of the United States Armed Services, or a qualified surviving spouse, this exclusive option could be the perfect fit.
You’re qualified for a VA Loan, if you’ve:
- Served 90 consecutive days of service during wartime
- Served 181 days of service during peacetime
- More than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty or received an honorable discharge
Benefits of a VA Loan:
- No down payment
- Government-backed loan
- Competitive interest rates and pricing
- Low monthly mortgage payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required
- Pay off your mortgage at any time